Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Set the bar lower...

This weekend I had a mother of twin girls tell me that she reads my blog.
"It lets me know what to expect," she said.
What to expect...

We expect the late nights with our babies, the teething, the feeding...
We blissfully imagine the holidays with young kids... For some reason holidays stand out as a focal point for most people when you talk about "family".

The perfect picture of children opening gifts with the sound of Christmas carols playing in the background...
Or you can listen to Christmas band music play while watching twin girls wrestle each other to the ground.

Welcome to the world of twins, Tammy.
This is what you can expect.

3 comments:

Warren said...

SUNDAY SUNDAY SUNDAY!
WWTW XMAS SMACKDOWN!
Free parking and hot dogs for the kids.

sharri said...

Okay, so this is not the chicken dance, but I like the takedown.

Tracy said...

So cute I almost can't stand it!!