Thursday, July 23, 2009

Pushes Other Buttons

Speaking of pushing buttons, here is an example of one of the arguments my girls have.
I feel like I need a disclaimer here... My girls get along extremely well. They make up games, hold hands, laugh together and generally don't annoy the crap out of each other.
They save that effort for mommy and daddy.

They've had a few funny arguments over the last few months. They've even had an argument about whether or not it was raining outside. The arguments are never harsh or mean spirited - and for that, I'm thankful. I actually try not to laugh... but I did catch this gem to share with you.

Guess who likes to push buttons?

2 comments:

Didi said...

Shh...

Unknown said...

OMG Maura you must just fall down laughing all the time. That was hysterical.